Shop BURKS exclusive unique regenerative type turbine pumps. Designed to handle clear water in addition to and many other non-abrasive, lower viscosity liquids on high pressure. As well as low capacity applications with the greatest possible efficiency.
BURKS is the only turbine pump with Life-Lok® External Impeller Adjustment. This feature allows re adjustment of impeller without disturbing piping, disassembling pump or replacing parts. This, as a result, gives up to 40% longer service life than turbine pumps of other designs.
- Self-Priming Pump
- Compact and Space-saving size
- No coupling so this eliminates misalignment problems
- Dependable carbon/ceramic mechanical shaft seal for same temperatures to 225 °F (107° C).
- Bronze impeller with Monel blades – therefore the only moving part
- Bronze raceway with cast-in vortex pockets – will not vapor lock
- #303 Stainless Steel pump shaft
- Easy to service as a result
- Especially relevant, Every pump factory tested
- Available Bronze fitted, All Bronze, Stainless Steel
4CS Series: Single Phase motors are 115/208-230 Volt, 60 Hz, 1750 RPM and therefore Three Phase motors are 208-230/460 Volts, 60/50 Hz, 1750/1450 RPM.
CS Series: Single Phase motors are 115/208-230 Volt, 60 Hz, 3450 RPM Three Phase 1, 11/2 & 2HP. – 208-230/460 Volt, 60/50 Hz., 3450/2900 RPM Three Phase 3 & 5 HP – 208-230/460 Volt, 60 Hz, 3450 RPM Standard pump motors have open drip proof construction and are rated with jet pump service factors for continuous duty operation at all ratings shown. Single phase motors are capacitor start/induction run with built-in overload protection. Three phase motors require a magnetic type starter which provides full 3-leg overload protection. Failure to use the correct starter and overloads will void the warranty.
For Temperatures to 500 °F (260 °C). Series CS Pumps are available while in a Jacketed Seal Cavity design for pumping hot oil, hot water and heat transfer fluids in common use in high temperature heating or cooling applications. This feature greatly extends seal life in high temperature applications. To order, add suffix J to pump catalog number for temperatures below 400 °F (204 °C) and add suffix JK to pump catalog number for temperatures over 400 °F (204°). Example: 15CS5MJ. See Section on High Temperature Pumps in conclusion for more information.