The 3642 is a closed-coupled, single stage, end-suction centrifugal pump specifically designed for use in water circulation, booster service, liquid transfer, spraying systems, jockey pump service and general purpose pumping in residential and commercial applications. This model is engineered with a cast iron construction and bronze impeller.
- Vertical or Horizontal mounting capabilities.
- Close-coupled, space saving design
- Standard carbon/ceramic faced mechanical seal with BUNA elastomers, 300 series stainless steel components. Optional seals available.
- Enclosed impeller design for high efficiencies.
- Motor is a close-coupled design. Ball bearings carry all radial/axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation.
|Product Type||Centrifugal pump|
|Suction Connection||1-1/2″ NPT|
|Discharge Connection||1-1/4″ NPT|
|Rotation||Clockwise viewed from motor end|
|Pump Size||1-1/4 x 1-1/2 – 5|
|Overload Protection||No. Starter w/ heater must be ordered separately|
|Pump Housing||Cast iron|
|Seal Material||Carbon/ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers|
|Shaft Material||Stainless steel|
|Max. Working Pressure||125 PSI|
For pump specifications and technical data, Goulds 3642_3742 brochure.