Goulds 2ST1J9G4 – NPE Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – 1.25 X 1.5 -6 Pump Size, 5 HP, 5-15/16 in. impeller
Single Stage End Suction – NPE 316L SS Stainless Steel Pumps
Applications: Water circulation, Booster service, Liquid transfer, Spray system, Chillers, Washing/cleaning systems, Injection molding cooling, Reverse osmosis, Air scrubbers, Heat exchangers, Filtration systems Jockey pumps, OEM applications, General water services
Features and Benefits:
- High Efficiency Impeller: Enclosed impeller with unique floating seal ring design maintains maximum efficiencies over the life of the pump without adjustment.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane Type 21 with carbon versus silicon-carbide faces, Viton elastomers, and 316 stainless metal parts. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.
- Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan cooled or explosion proof enclosures. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions.
- Superior Materials of Construction: Complete AISI 316L stainless steel liquid handling components and mounting bracket for corrosion resistance, quality appearance, and improved strength and ductility.
- Casing and Adapter Features: Stainless steel construction with NPT threaded, centerline connections, easily accessible vent, prime and drain connections with stainless steel plugs. Optional seal face vent/flush available.
|Series||NPE Stainless Steel Series|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2ST1J9G4|
|Pump Size||1.25 X 1.5 -6|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Shaft Seal Material||Carbon/Silicon Carbide/Viton|
|HP Rating||5 HP|
|Impeller Diameter||5-15/16 in.|
|Motor Enclosure Type||TEPE – Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled Premium Efficient|