- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Stainless Steel motor casing and fasteners
- Glass-filled thermoplastic impeller and casing
- Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction
- Motor is permanently lubricated for extended service life and is powered for continuous operation. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
- Hard coated 400 series stainless steel shaft for improved corrosion resistance
- Float switch is adjustable for various liquid levels. Easily removed for direct pump operation or switch replacement
- Complete unit is lightweight, portable and easy to service
- Available in manual and automatic versions. See next page for specific order numbers
- A double labyrinth lip seal system protects the motor. It consists of three lip seals and a V-ring in addition to an impeller counterblade system which keeps solid particles away from the seal unit.
|Application||Basement draining/water transfer|
|Float Switch Style||Plug / No Switch|
|Impeller and Casing Material||Glass-filled thermoplastic|
|Discharge Connection||1-1/2″ NPT|
|Minimum Basin Diameter||9″|
|Maximum Flow||36 gpm|
|Maximum Head||20 ft|
|Maximum Solids Handling||3/8″|
|Maximum Submergence||10 ft|
|Motor Housing||Stainless steel|
|Minimum Circuit Breaker||10|
|Maximum Liquid Temperature||104°F|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
For pump specifications and technical data, Goulds LSP pumps.