The Myers® WHR series sewage pumps feature all cast iron construction to withstand the most extreme conditions. Available in single seal, and double seal models for additional protection against water leakage. The enclosed two-vane impeller provides high-efficiency pumping and will handle stringy, trashy 2″ solids without clogging. Designed for sewage and effluent and can be used for applications requiring high heads.
- Power range meets many applications
- Domestic wastewater and septic systems
- Light commercial sewage
- High-capacity fluid transfer
- 1/2, 3/4 & 1 HP models
- Durable motor for long-lasting performance
- Oil-filled for cooler operation and constant bearing lubrication
- Single-phase PSC motors eliminate starting switches
- Recessed impeller increases bearing life
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset
For pump specifications and technical data, Myers WHR series.